Twitter

Content

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

:: Don't want this feeling ::

Really hate of what had happened to me lately.
Lost my playmate, my car window's being smashed by someone who was bloody stupid (middle finger to you, men!), new university system that totally F&*KED my whole weekdays, and others that will come afterward.


Still hoping that I can cling to my own life and enjoy the same happiness like before. Well, it's not gonna be the same anymore for me. Happiness is when you extract feeling from something that you might wonder boring or sad. But for now, I couldn't extract any happiness. Sort of lost with all the S&#T that happened. Need to find more courage to face new days. Now, I don't feel like to love the coming days as I hate new days. I want to go backwards, fix all the problems. Wish that I have travel machine like Doraemon or Back To The Future.

Doraemon, can you give me your time machine? Crave to use that thing. Need to fix the past so that I can live my new future. Cling to something with my full energy now and still clinging . :(


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
bersyukur dengan apa yang diberikan kepada kita bukanlah satu kesalahan yang besar

Something

“Don’t waste your energy worrying about the things you can’t control. Take a step back and look at the things that are in your control and be thankful for what you have instead of wanting what you don’t have. It’s all about perspective.”

Followers