Twitter

Content

Sunday, February 27, 2011

:: missing you ::

Lately, I couldn't handle properly my own problems. Instead, I keep messing with my own problems till then. Seriously, I couldn't find the way out of all these things.

I must admit, I'm missing you. Well of course it might seem kinda awkward to me, keep waiting for someone that will never return back to my life. But, I must say, I keep thinking about you nowadays. Sorry to disturb you with my unintentional messages every night. I'm sure you might not happy of what I've done lately to you. And I'm truly sorry. It won't ever happened again. Please tell me that you don't like to being disturb and sure, I will keep my distance away, far from your present life. And I will never disturb you anymore. Just tell me to stop hoping of things that will never be reality. I appreciate it. But I will wait for you, that's my promise. Even though it might takes years for me to accept the fact.

Where are you? Do you still remember me? Do you ever think about me? Please say you do..


2 comments:

Anonymous
at: March 14, 2011 at 1:09 AM said...

just forget the past. it just make u hurt n die inside. :DD

法伊玆 says:
at: March 14, 2011 at 11:31 AM said...

I will, but it takes time. Thanks :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
bersyukur dengan apa yang diberikan kepada kita bukanlah satu kesalahan yang besar

Something

“Don’t waste your energy worrying about the things you can’t control. Take a step back and look at the things that are in your control and be thankful for what you have instead of wanting what you don’t have. It’s all about perspective.”

Followers