Twitter

Content

Monday, March 28, 2011

:: Steve Earle - The Galway Girl ::

my old time favorite song, The Galway Girl by Steve Earle. I love the background music, plus the guitar notes. country song, and I love it.

And I ask you, friend, what's a fella to do
'Cause her hair was black and her eyes were blue
And I knew right then I'd be takin' a whirl
'Round the Salthill Prom with a Galway girl

but I love the song much better when Gerald Butler sings in movie 'P.S I Love You'. Beside, I know this song because of that movie :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
bersyukur dengan apa yang diberikan kepada kita bukanlah satu kesalahan yang besar

Something

“Don’t waste your energy worrying about the things you can’t control. Take a step back and look at the things that are in your control and be thankful for what you have instead of wanting what you don’t have. It’s all about perspective.”

Followers