Twitter

Content

Monday, March 14, 2011

:: study la oiii ::

S : Damn it, limau! Study, dude! Don't just hang around, playing games.
Limau : I can't! I don't even know what the hell is going on with me! Just doing nothing.
S : You're not a French!
Limau : Yes, I'm not a French. But I enjoy myself by doing nothing.
S : All right then. Do whatever you want, I will keep this secret and never tell you about it.
Limau : What secret? Tell me.
S : The Microbe test is on Wednesday. You have 6 chapters to cover before the test. And if I'm not mistaken, your 1st test was a little bit messed up. And if I can recalled back, you had an agreement with your PA and also lecturer. To score during 2nd test.
Limau : Err, gotta go. I need to study. Bye.
S : Bye. Hehe (evil laugh)
Wish I had Study Ball, right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
bersyukur dengan apa yang diberikan kepada kita bukanlah satu kesalahan yang besar

Something

“Don’t waste your energy worrying about the things you can’t control. Take a step back and look at the things that are in your control and be thankful for what you have instead of wanting what you don’t have. It’s all about perspective.”

Followers