Twitter

Content

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

:: full time architect ::

I'm a full-time architect right now. And now I'm currently handling enormous projects. The most interesting part of this projects, is that you don't have to spend even 1 bucks from your pocket, you don't need any workers as you can handle the projects alone. The projects that I talked about is building castles in the air. Yeah! Castles, dude! Oops, forgot to tell you earlier. You can design the castles using your own idea :)


Err, I'm still an architect right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
bersyukur dengan apa yang diberikan kepada kita bukanlah satu kesalahan yang besar

Something

“Don’t waste your energy worrying about the things you can’t control. Take a step back and look at the things that are in your control and be thankful for what you have instead of wanting what you don’t have. It’s all about perspective.”

Followers