Twitter

Content

Monday, April 4, 2011

::to you !! ::



It's just what the least than I can do for you.
Will update about the whole journey later. Some sort of 'mengantuk' at last, haha!
Thanks for your 'mulut masin', I'll now be able to sleep, hopefully! :D


Click here for the music video !!!

No one could ever know me, no one could ever see me
Since you're the only one who knows what it's like to be me
Someone to face the day with, make it through all the rest with
Someone I'll always laugh with
Even at my worst, I'm best with you, yeah


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
bersyukur dengan apa yang diberikan kepada kita bukanlah satu kesalahan yang besar

Something

“Don’t waste your energy worrying about the things you can’t control. Take a step back and look at the things that are in your control and be thankful for what you have instead of wanting what you don’t have. It’s all about perspective.”

Followers