Twitter

Content

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

:: again ::

waaa, seriously. please, my friends. just go away from me. I can't accept you anymore in my life. Please, find other person, or people to stay with. I'm not the right person, and I'm totally sorry. I don't expect you to come back into my life. I thought that we had deal before. but, you guys seem to be ignored about the deal that we had made.

It don't mean that I don't like you, (err, I really hate you guys actually). I just hope that you guys can stop messing with my life. It's true, by knowing you guys are the most precious moment in my life. but most of the time, I feel really annoying.

however, it's really nice to know you guys in my life. Thanks, Mr.Cough, Mr.Flu and Mr.Fever.!

:: Mr. Cough ::

:: Mr. Flu ::

:: Mr. Fever ::

1 comments:

Aniz says:
at: March 8, 2011 at 11:55 AM said...

LOL....HAHA

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
bersyukur dengan apa yang diberikan kepada kita bukanlah satu kesalahan yang besar

Something

“Don’t waste your energy worrying about the things you can’t control. Take a step back and look at the things that are in your control and be thankful for what you have instead of wanting what you don’t have. It’s all about perspective.”

Followers