Twitter

Content

Saturday, March 12, 2011

:: Bruno Mars - Grenade ::

Currently addicted to his song, Grenade. Err, sorry for being late to update my music play list. Doesn't have much time to search, stream and download latest song. Grenade is still one of the latest song, am I right?

Click here for video clip :D

I’d catch a grenade for ya,
Throw my hand on a blade for ya,

I’d jump in front of a train for ya,
You know I'd do anything for ya,
I would go through all this pain,
Take a bullet straight through my brain,
Yes, I would die for ya baby,
But you won't do the same.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
bersyukur dengan apa yang diberikan kepada kita bukanlah satu kesalahan yang besar

Something

“Don’t waste your energy worrying about the things you can’t control. Take a step back and look at the things that are in your control and be thankful for what you have instead of wanting what you don’t have. It’s all about perspective.”

Followers