Twitter

Content

Saturday, March 12, 2011

:: seriously ::

when I can't sleep, what will I do?
Update blog (if I have idea to share with), update Twitter (once in a blue moon),
update my current Tumblr account (love all the pics in Tumblr), looked for new and old song,
and lastly I guess, thinking about my past hobbies..

huhu. Damn! missing all my past hobbies right now. Skating, free running, basketball, watching concert.. There's too many actually, but I can't list all of them. I need some free time, to be an active person back. Miss my board and in-line skate! Miss to watch concert. Missed Secondhand Serenade's concert early this year. Well,totally a waste not to watch that concert. ! Kinda busy with all sort of things, assignments, dinners, tests and other unsettled works. Seriously, I need my old life back.

Yes, these might looks like we're going to move on and become far mature than before. but no. for me, I don't even care about being matured person. I love what I do, and I'll keep loving them till death. I love to watch concert, I love to do something new and I promise, no one can stop me doing what I loved to. 'Grow up things' might sound stupid sentence for me. Even if I'm an employee or a worker, I still doing what I loved to do. That's me.


2 comments:

Anonymous
at: March 14, 2011 at 1:09 AM said...

do what we love and ignored with what other ppl say. it might be easy but ppl words sometimes will hurt us back. even number increase year by year, but we still do what we love to do even its look like unsuitable with ages. :DD

法伊玆 says:
at: March 14, 2011 at 11:30 AM said...

yup! I'll do what I do the best. We can't change people's words, but we can silent them down by showing how much we enjoy our life.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
bersyukur dengan apa yang diberikan kepada kita bukanlah satu kesalahan yang besar

Something

“Don’t waste your energy worrying about the things you can’t control. Take a step back and look at the things that are in your control and be thankful for what you have instead of wanting what you don’t have. It’s all about perspective.”

Followers